Friday, July 13, 2007

I found the edge of the planet...

and fell off! Oh no!!! Ok, not really, I've just been very busy lately. I have made a bunch of shiny new things though! My friend Tim is now a father, as of this past Sunday to sweet little girl Mary Grace, and I made her a sweet little pink taggie blanket (that I seem to have neglected to take a picture of, but Heather can attest to it being very, very cute and OH so girly-girl) , and a set of sweet little flowery felt name blocks. I hope she loves them as much as I do! :) No pictures of the backside, but it's a mix of hearts, flowers and other simple shapes, all in the same color scheme as the fronts.



Also - some security blankets:

Rainbow and bright flowers, all flannel:


Chenille squares and blue gingham flannel:

No comments: